What are the key factors that drive customer satisfaction for your organization? How do you hold managers and employees accountable for customer service?
Through a simple approach of capturing customer feedback everyday we identify areas of opportunity and areas of excellence and deliver targeted information to all levels including front line managers. The Guest Excellence™ customer feedback program from PerformanceScope identifies these attributes and presents them in simple, real-time reports.
• Daily voice of the customer feedback
• Compare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual trends
• Compare guest satisfaction across locations
• Compare guest satisfaction to national normative scores
• Large, accurate and reliable sample sizes for advanced research
• Quantify the strategy-to-performance gap
Employees – your primary brand ambassador and customer touch point! How do your employees feel about working for you?
A PerformanceScope employee survey delivers the vital employee feedback needed to measure and manage employee satisfaction.
• Reduce employee turnover
• Pinpoint the factors that drive employee satisfaction / dissatisfaction
• Identify key characteristics to look for when hiring
• Identify gaps in employee training
• Capture upward feedback on managers and directors
“Successful franchising requires the sharing of a vision – a vision that a franchisor has for the ultimate growth and success of its franchise system. This vision can only be achieved if franchisors and franchisees develop a mutually beneficial relationship. Ultimately, franchisee satisfaction is a major component of the success of a franchise system.” – Deloitte 2004
How would you rate the satisfaction of your franchisees? If your franchise groups aren’t happy, there is a good chance that your business will suffer. Finding out what these groups think is crucial.
PerformanceScope helps clients obtain accurate report cards and actionable insight into franchise satisfaction, expectations and opportunities for improvement.
Work with the PerformanceScope team to pinpoint what areas need to be examined. Either use our franchise satisfaction survey template or collaborate on a custom survey that addresses your unique needs. Typical measurement areas include:
• Marketing: strategic direction, local store marketing, menus, promotional materials
• Operations: franchise relations contact, communication, standards measurement
• Research and Development: new menu rollout, quality, new item approval
• Training: management training, annual training, workshops/seminars, new store
• IT: credit cards, POS, gift cards, support, communication